Terms and Conditions of Vehicle Hire
1. Hirer (Renter) shall neither permit or allow anyone not authorized by the vehicle Rental Agreement to drive the rented vehicle.
2. The rental vehicle shall not be operated in a negligent manner or in violation of the traffic laws of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. The rental vehicle shall be operated in a safe manner at all times.
3. The rental vehicle shall not be operated by the Hirer (Renter) or any authorized driver while under the influence of alcohol or drugs regardless of the level of influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. Neither the Hirer (Renter) or any authorized driver shall give any false or fraudulent information on Hirer’s (Renter’s) insurance declaration.
5. In the event of any accident involving the rental vehicle or any damage to the rental vehicle the Hirer (Renter) or any authorized driver, as may be applicable, must immediately report the accident or damage to the rental vehicle to owner and vehicles must not be moved prior to arrival of police or representative of ABC CAR HIRE.
6. Hirer (Renter) will forfeit any waiver and be responsible for all damage up to the full retail value and loss of use of the vehicle, regardless of fault, upon any failure by Hirer (renter) or any authorized driver to fully comply with any of the foregoing terms and conditions.
7. I have read and understand all of the conditions, restrictions and terms of this agreement and I agree to be bound by the same.
*The foregoing terms and conditions are in addition to the standard vehicle rental terms and conditions contained in the rental document jacket standard to all car rental agencies.
AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF ST KITTS & NEVIS, WEST INDIES